Patchwork
Eoff, Ullysses A
2016-10-14 20:09:09 UTC
The VAAPI project on <https://patchwork.freedesktop.org> does not show any patches.

Who can help to get patchwork working for the VAAPI project at <https://patchwork.freedesktop.org>?

My email client tends to mangle the patches, making it hard to apply them locally. Getting patchwork configured for the VAAPI projects would make it much easier to retrieve and test patches from the ML via command-line (i.e. pwclient).

----
U. Artie
Sean V Kelley
2016-10-14 20:45:55 UTC
Post by Eoff, Ullysses A
The VAAPI project on <https://patchwork.freedesktop.org> does not show any patches.
Who can help to get patchwork working for the VAAPI project at <https
://patchwork.freedesktop.org>?
My email client tends to mangle the patches, making it hard to apply
them locally.  Getting patchwork configured for the VAAPI projects
would make it much easier to retrieve and test patches from the ML
via command-line (i.e. pwclient).
Artie,

I'm the one who put it in place there. I'm working on it.

Thanks,

Sean
Post by Eoff, Ullysses A
----